Epiphany Sims 3 Role-play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayden Moore

Go down

Hayden Moore Empty Hayden Moore

Post by HaydenMoore Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Name: Hayden Moore
Birth date: May 4,1991
Personality: I'm a very broken down person inside, but I act like I don't care when I really do. I don't have any patience for anybody, and I find it hard to love and trust people.
Interests: Anything to do with drugs and alcohol, writing, and rock music.
Relationship status: Single

I was born and raised in California. Life was really good, I had parents who loved me very much and my brother who was my best friend, but when I was 16 it all changed. My brother died in a school shooting, and I couldn't help but to believe it was my fault. From then on, I became depressed and lost belief in everything, even god. My parents who were "major Christians" dumped me on my ass once they found out. I lived on the streets, having no hope left in me, I turned to drugs and alcohol to help me and they did. I felt nothing for a long time, I felt empty, I lived in alley, I had no job, which meant I had no money, and I owed so much money to drug dealers that it got to a point where I was afraid to go to sleep. Due to my debt, I decided to learn how to make drugs, I sold my drugs and got enough money and paid back the people I owed. I continued to sell drugs, and I soon earned enough money to support myself. For awhile things were okay, I was still depressed and lost, but I was doing good money wise. Other dealers weren't so happy about me doing good, so one night they jumped me, causing the scar on my right eye. I result, I moved to New York and continued my drug selling business.

Hayden Moore 69601_146316718864799_1719214507_n[/img]
HaydenMoore
HaydenMoore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum