Epiphany Sims 3 Role-play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ESR! I'm your second admin, Karma!

Go down

Welcome to ESR! I'm your second admin, Karma!  Empty Welcome to ESR! I'm your second admin, Karma!

Post by KarmaSage Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:55 pm

If you don't know me already I just want to tell you a little about myself\my character. Don't forget to do the same!

name: Karma Aubrey Sage
Birthday: {D-O-B ~ 6/11/1990}
A bio: Karma is a sassy Aussie girl born in Russia, her mother died in a accident and was left to her father and aunt for her teen years. She grew up without a mother and not really have anyone to follow except her sloppy drug addict aunt... She had to learn to fend for herself in school being the "odd one out" until she overdosed and was forced to find herself, something she didn't know how to do. After those gruesome events being the odd one out wasn't so bad after all. She moved to Manhattan, New York {still resides there in an apartment} and was soon discovered by a few modeling agency's. She is now a confident Victoria Secret model who wishes to find someone to fill her lonely void thats shes always had.
Personality: Karma is a flirty bitch who is a tender girl at heart.
Interests: Photography, Reading and Modeling when she has time, and shes a bit of a smoker.
Relationship Status: Single, for now Wink

Welcome to ESR! I'm your second admin, Karma!  Tumblr_mi30m1wIEC1rzlnl5o1_500
KarmaSage
KarmaSage
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/Iloveaislinn69

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum