Epiphany Sims 3 Role-play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bria Anderson

Go down

Bria Anderson  Empty Bria Anderson

Post by Bria Anderson Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Name: Bria Anderson
Birthday: June 1st
Personality:I don’t care about anyone other than myself. So expecting me to show sympathy or anything like that is out of the question. I get annoyed really easily and I don't have patience. I curse a lot but I'm working on it.
Interest: I suppose fashion and reading, drinking, partying, & miscellaneous pills.
Relationship stat: Single

Bio:I grew up pretty privileged. My dad was a lawyer and before him, my mother made a fortune the unconventional way. So growing up, the sky's the limit for me. I’m an only child and being a girl I was treated like a princess. However, all of that changed when I crossed over into the wonderful world of adulthood. I started to exploring my sexuality and trying to find myself and my father didn’t like it. I enjoyed being free and started posing naked, my first shoot my dad flipped out and told me if I got raped not to come crawling to him. Our relationship has been severed since then. Unfortunately or fortunately, (depends on the day) my father got in a tragic accident and passed away when I was nineteen. I guess it affected me but at the time I didn’t realize it.
As if having daddy issues weren’t enough, my mother decided to check out on being a mom and left when I probably needed her the most. She took the death a lot worst and I guess I was just a sad reminder. She left me enough money to take care of myself and that was probably a bad idea since this started a series of bad habits in my life. I thought a good way to better myself was college and it was…at first. I got introduced to a whole new world that I only seen on t.v. I guess my desperation at the time to be accepted landed me in the wrong crowd. I started drinking, smoking, and eventually became a pill popper. Safe to say, school wasn’t a priority and I got kicked out. I think that was a wake up call for me, at least for a little while. Once I got kicked out, my so called friends deserted me and I was left alone...again. Since then I’ve basically been self-medicating and drinking like there’s no tomorrow.

Bria Anderson  Tumblr_miilya4Mci1s27w78o1_500
Bria Anderson
Bria Anderson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum