Epiphany Sims 3 Role-play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chastity Kennedy

Go down

Chastity Kennedy Empty Chastity Kennedy

Post by Chastity Kennedy Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Chastity Kennedy

D.O.B: 1st August 1985
Marital Status: Single

There's not much to say about me, because I am regarded as an uninteresting person. So here comes the shitty life story. I was born in Dublin which is in Ireland if you failed at Geography, and was fostered at a young age because my mother suffered from Postnatal Depression. She then committed suicide when I was 5. My father was some junkie who never bothered with me at all. I wasted years finding him, then discovering he was just a complete crack-head who spent his day milking in taxpayers money for his drug habits. He then died of an overdose when I was 13. I joined a gang at the age of 15, getting into crime. My best friend who I'd known for years passed away. That took a big effect on me. I started self-harming, attempting suicide, getting addicted to shit. After a failed suicide attempt, I got help from therapists and turned my life around. Crime always seemed to haunt me though. Before I knew it I was mixing with the same bunch that got me where I was before. I ended up doing a stint in jail after being framed for a robbery. That was my proper wake-up call. I began getting my life back on track, going to College, then ending up going to University. I got degrees in Medicine, but didn't pursue medicine for long. I got into a dance group built up of old friends from the gang. I caught on quickly to the routines and became a valuable member in the group, as well as discovering a hidden talent. I currently work as a Dance teacher at the local Gym, teaching old farts how to do squats and how to know the difference from their left and right feet. I'm hoping to get back into Medicine sometime in the future though.

I would say myself as quite a relaxed person, quite laid back, all that kinda crap. But I get pretty defensive easily, especially if you cause trouble with my friends or me. I like to have a duty of protecting my friends and having their back. People see me as having quite a "bitchy" approach when they first look, but I'm not all that bad when you get to know me. Just excuse the terrible sense of humor and inability to actually crack a joke.

Chastity Kennedy Avi
Chastity Kennedy
Chastity Kennedy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum